Below, I have managed to gather all of the Cheats, Tips, and Glitches for the Plants Vs. Zombies mobile game, available in both the Android and iTunes App Store. If I have made any mistakes or you know of any Cheats or Tips I have missed, please feel free to comment or contact me!
Plants Vs Zombies Unlockables
- Quick Play Mode – Successfully complete Adventure mode
- Yeti Zombie – Complete Adventure Mode, afterwards you must play adventure mode again so you can play Crazy Dave’s Challenge and once you reach level 4 and above a Yeti Zombie will appear
- Gold Trophy – Get all the trophies in mini-games, puzzle, and survival modes
- Silver Trophy – Complete Adventure mode
Plants Vs Zombies Tips
- New Seed Selection – If for some reason you don’t like the cards you get from Crazy Dave, you can exit the game and then restart it. Once restarted the cards will be randomly changed.
- PvZ Easy Money – Once you get the zen garden, you will need to water the plants until they don’t need anything else. Then you must advance the system time ahead and the plants will then need water again. So you just buy plants, grow them by advancing time, then sell them. You may repeat this process to earn the money desired.
- In Plants Vs Zombies, during the conveyor belt levels, you must remember that you can plunk down an unwanted plant and remove it with the shovel. This trick is helpful in clearing the conveyor belt to make room for new plants.
- Free Zen Garden Plants – Sometimes in quick play, you will obtain a gift box and inside this gift box is a zen garden plant.
- Sunflowers Galore! – Make sure you always have enough sunflowers to help supply your demand for more plants. I always usually have anywhere from 10-20 at a time during a game.
- During the night make sure to keep planting Puff Shrooms as soon as they are done recharging. It will not detract from your sun energy so you can use as many as you like.