Below, I have managed to gather all of the Cheats, Tips, and Glitches for the Angry Birds Star Wars 2 game, available in both the iTunes and Google Play Store. If I have made any mistakes or you know of any Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Cheats or Tips I have missed, please feel free to comment or contact me!
Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Game Tips
- Update! Important! Thanks to everyone who helped me update the latest Angry Birds Star Wars 2 tool to work with the game’s latest updates! This latest version adds a new feature to skip levels that you may be having trouble with along with altering your highscore!
Knowing the Birds & Pigs – With the release of Angry Birds Star Wars 2 comes a variety of different Star Wars styled birds and even pigs! Below I have gathered a list of each one and what makes them special.
Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Birds
- Qui-Gon Jinn – The Qui-Gon Jin bird will, once the screen is tapped, swing a lightsaber doing a fair amount of damage.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi – This bird will use force push once you tap on the screen. Force push does exactly what you think; it will literally push everything, in a certain radius, and send it flying.
- Yoda – The Yoda Bird will fly off into a spinning attack and bounce off surfaces once the screen is tapped. I found that the Yoda Bird is a little difficult to master, but can be very useful once you have mastered it.
- Jar Jar Binks – The Jar Jar Binks Bird uses his tongue and a basic grappling hook and can prove to be one of the most useful birds in Angry Birds Star Wars 2.
- Anakin Episode 1 – Once you tap the screen while this bird is in mid-air, it will dash off into the direction you tapped with a podracer and even explode.
- Captain Panaka – Captain Panaka is best used up close since he will fire six blaster bullets in only two shots.
- Padme – The Padme Bird uses a tractor beam to pick up piles of whatever and shove them forward.
- Anakin Episode 2 – This bird is the same as the Qui-Gon Jinn bird and uses a lightsaber to take down the structures and evil little pigs.
- Jedi Youngling – The bird will work the same as the blue bird in the original Angry Birds game, which splits into three smaller birds once the screen is tapped.
- Mace Windu – The Mace Windu bird has a boomerang that will shoot off to the location where you tapped and even return to you.
- Chewbacca – Chewbacca acts the same as the massive red bird in the original Angry Birds game and just acts as a powerhouse and can be pretty destructive.
- R2–D2 – The R2-D2 Bird uses an electric shock to take out pigs that are close to you.
- C–3P0 – The feature of this bird is rather unique and will shatter into pieces once you tap the screen. The pieces though will fall to the ground and cause some good damage.
- Han Solo – The Han Solo bird uses a blaster that will fire three shots in a quick succession.
- Leia – This bird will use a tractor beam to pull objects to her.
- Jedi Luke – Jedi Luke only uses a lightsaber to do damage.
Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Pigs
- Jango Fett – The Jango Fett pig acts as the white bird in the original Angry Birds game, but instead of dropping an egg, he will shoot a missile and then fly off.
- Darth Sidious – Darth Sidious uses a electric blast that will travel through metallic parts on a level.
- Battle Droid – The Battle Droid Pig will shoot three blaster bullets in a quick succession.
- Darth Maul – Darth Maul uses a lightsaber, but like in the movie, he wields a lightsaber with two ends which he will twirl around instead of just slashing like the lightsaber wielding birds.
- Count Dooku – Count Dooku uses a boomerang just like Mace Windu.
- Droideka – Droideka works the same as Yoda, where you basically just go nuts spinning everywhere.
- Zam Wesell – Zam Wesell acts the same as Jar Jar Binks.
- General Grievous – General Grievous’s special attack is basically the same as Darth Mauls’.
- Anakin Episode 3 – This pig will pull in blocks to him and then fire them in random directions.
- Biker Scout – The Biker Scout will ride his bike towards the direction where you tapped.
- Stormtrooper – The Stormtrooper pig will shoot six shots into different angles.
- TIE Fighter Pilot – This pig will shoot a total of four blaster shots.
- Darth Vader – The Darth Vader Pig has the same special effect as the Anakin Episode 3 Pig.
- Boba Fett – Boba Fett acts the same as Jango Fett but fires two missiles instead of one.
Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Treasure Maps – To unlock the side quest levels, you must obtain treasure maps which are hidden is specific levels.
- Naboo Invasion Level B1-6 – The treasure map in this level is right behind the slingshot.
- Naboo Invasion Level P1-8 – The treasure map on this level is located to the far right side of the level.
- Escape to Tatooine Level B2-10 – This treasure map is also on the far right side of the level.
- Escape to Tatooine Level P2-6 – Again this treasure map is on the far right side of the level, but be careful it is on the veeeery far right.
Angry Birds Star Wars 2 game is available to download for free in both the iTunes and Google Play Store
Leave a Reply