Chariot Wars, devloped by Candella Systems Ltd., was released yesterday on the Google Play Store. From first glance at this game, Chariot Wars seems like it will provide a lot of entertainment and it seems to actually be something unique.
Chariot Wars is a basic racing game but with a twist that requires you to race with…..Chariots (Biiiig shocker). The game will take place in ancient Rome in 128 AD. Everything I have seen so far for this game seems to be emphasizing the story. Which was a surprise since most racing games don’t really have a story and just require you to race and compete with friends. But Candella Systems states that Chariot Wars has a quality story-driven campaign.
The game will feature (from what I have seen so far) some pretty decent 3D graphics. It will also include a multiplayer mode where you can compete in races of up to 4 people.
Chariot Wars features listed on Google Play listed below.
- Singleplayer arcade racing including Championship and Time Trial modes
- 4 player multiplayer
- Game levels set in Ancient Greece, Egypt, Helvetia and Gaul
- Day and night levels
- Pushing the limits of current mobile 3D graphics hardware,
- Exciting singleplayer story told via a digital graphic novel
- Achievements & Global leaderboard
- Challenge your Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Game Circle friends to multiplayer racing matches
- Record your gameplay videos and upload to YouTube, Facebook
- Eight different chariot models
- Male and female charioteer avatars
- Multiple horse types
Chariot Wars is available on the Android App Store for free.