Finally the new addition to the Farming Simulator series has hit the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store. The Farming Simulator 14 game is exactly what you think it is…a farming simulator. This new addition boasts a “refined look and feel” with double the number of farm machines to control. You can pick up your copy of Farming Simulator 14 for $2.99 in both App Stores. If this isn’t enough to please you, check out the other features and video listed below!
– New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
– Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth
– Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
– Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
– Make money by selling grass or chaff at the Biogas Plant
– Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
Leave a Reply